NO SHOWS AND CANCELLATIONS: If you cancel 30 days before the tour before 6:00 pm (Lima time), an administrative charge of 60% will be applied. After this time, there is a 100% cancellation or no-show fee.
- Discover the ruins of Machu Picchu, one of the new seven wonders of the world.
- Admire the breathtaking scenery during the train ride to Aguas Calientes
- Discover the history of this ancient and sacred city
This 1-day tour to Machu Picchu is ideal for those who have little time, but do not want to miss one of the most magical places in the world. Start Arriving in Aguas Calientes from Cuzco, on a train that runs through unique places.
Once in the Inca Citadel, a professional guide will give us a guided tour in which we will have time to enjoy the archaeological park of Machu Picchu before our return by train to Ollantaytambo and by bus to Cusco.
What's Included in Machu Picchu one Day
- The meet with guide for a talk about the tour, one day before starting the trip
- Pick up from your hotel in Cusco
- Tourist Transportation from Cusco to Ollantaytambo
- Round Trip Train ticket from Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo (Expeditions | Voyager Class)
- Professional Guide in Machu Picchu (Spanish | English
- Tourist Transportation, Return from ollantaytambo to Cusco in Private for The Group and drop off at the hotel
- Round trip bus ticket, from Aguas Calientes town to Machu Picchu.
- Entrance ticket to the citadel of Machupicchu
- No type of food
What to expect
Semi-Tropical Jungle Train Tour
Our transfer will pick you up at your accommodation in Cuzco at 4:00 am with a minibus and we will head to the Ollantaytambo train station. From there we will take the 6:10 train | 6:40 am arriving in Aguas Calientes. The train journey takes 1 hour and a half, Arriving in hot waters, we wait for our transfer and then take us to board the bus to Machupicchu.We will make the excursion with the Guide through the citadel of Machupicchu, for 2 hours. Then they will be given free time where they can take a walk to the citadel, Passengers who have a visit to Machupicchu Mountain | Huaynapicchu will have to go to the entrance where they will have to climb for 1hr 30m and visit for a prudent time.After the guided tour and free time in Machu Picchu or the visit to Machupicchu Mountain | Huaynapicchu Montaña we will have to board the shared bus to Aguas Calientes, in hot waters you can visit optional sites such as (Hot Springs, Museum, Artisan Center) and in the afternoon We will have to take the train back to Ollantaytambo.After 2 hours by train to Ollantaytambo, when we arrive in Ollantaytambo, a staff with a company logo sign will be waiting to take you to board the bus that will transport us to the city of Cusco for approximately 2 hours of travel and you will be will leave the hotel where you are staying.
What to Bring to Machu Picchu one Day
Our tour starts in Cusco, at 3350 m.a.s.l. passing through the valleys of the Inca until 2000 meters above sea level, and Machu Picchu about 2400 m.s.n.m with tropical climates. We recommend taking the tour:
- Raincoat / waterproof poncho
- Original Passport
- Medium backpack between 20 to 25 liters
- Rain Jacket
- Comfortable shoe
- Personal snack and water in bottle
- Light or hiking clothes
- Personal kit
- Hat or sun hat
- Camera or camcorder
- Personal cleaning (Toothpaste, Soap, Shampoo, Etc)