NO SHOWS AND CANCELLATIONS: If you cancel 30 days before the tour before 6:00 pm (Lima time), an administrative charge of 60% will be applied. After this time, there is a 100% cancellation or no-show fee.
- Visit the archaeological site of the town of Pisac.
- Contemplate the traditional products sold in the Pisac market.
- Explore the ruins of Ollantaytambo
- Visit the traditional market of Chinchero
- Meet a professional Andean weaver who will teach you techniques dating back to pre-Columbian times.
We will start from Cusco at 8:30 am from Cusco, and then head towards Pisaq, We will visit the archaeological complex and also its Craft Fair where you can buy beautiful crafts. Then we will go to Urubamba where we will have Time for lunch.
Then we will go to the Fortress of Ollantaytambo where after visiting the archaeological complex we will go to the last archaeological destination that is chichero where we will visit its ruins and textile market.
What's Included in Sacred Valley
- Meeting with the guide one day before starting the tour
- Tourist transport for the whole excursion in Shared with the group.
- Small groups and Custom.
- Professional Guide, for the tour of the Sacred Valley of the Incas (Spanish | English).
- Pick up from your hotel in Cusco
- Partial tourist ticket ( US$ 25)
- Buffet lunch in Urubamba.
What to expect
Tour of the Sacred Valley
Our transport will come to your accommodation around 8 in the morning and, once we meet the rest of our travel companions, we will go to the first stop of our tour: Pisac, which is located inside of the Sacred Valley. Here we will visit the monuments around the city and its craft market, before Continue to our next tourist destinations.After visiting the archaeological zone of Pisac we we will go to Urubamba where we will have free time there for 40 minutes to have lunch, those who do not have lunch will be able to make the purchase in the restaurants of the area.After having free time in urubamba, we will continue the route by the Sacred Valley visiting the incredible fortress of Ollantaytambo, Where the guide will explain his story. Ollantaytambo is one of the most important fortifications of the ancient Incas. It served as a gateway to the entire town and was used to protect the Inca peoples from incursions by neighboring tribes located in the low jungle.After the visit to Ollantaytambo we will make the last visit before returning to Cusco: Chinchero and its texti market, we will explore the ruins of the Royal Hacienda of Tupac Inca Yupanqui and the temple of the colonial era built on Inca foundations, we will also visit the textile center of chichero to explore the different fabrics made with alpaca wool from the area. Finally, We will take the bus back, where we will arrive around 7:00 pm.
What to Bring to Sacred Valley
The Sacred Valley of the Incas is located northeast of Cusco and has a height of 2800 meters above sea level 600 meters high below the city of Cusco. Therefore, the valley has the best climate in the entire region of Cusco, varies during the day between 21 ° C and 23 ° C, at night it drops below 4 ° C to 3 ° C. There is not much difference and we recommend you bring.
- Comfortable shoe
- Personal kit
- Extra money (soles or dollars)
- Personal snack and water in bottle
- Light backpack.
- Sun Glasses.
- Camera or camcorder