NO SHOWS AND CANCELLATIONS: If you cancel 30 days before the tour before 6:00 pm (Lima time), an administrative charge of 60% will be applied. After this time, there is a 100% cancellation or no-show fee.
Enjoy the wonderful view, Guaranteed to take risks.
This is an exciting trip, designed for adventure lovers like you, located in the Andes of Cusco. We offer daily quad tours to Maras Moray.
This new ATV tour departs from the city of Cusco. It is an incredible trip to Maras Moray and Salineras.
We recommend this trip to those who are looking for different things during the trip, in order to make good memories in Cusco, because this experience combines history, culture and adventure in one trip. You will learn about tradition and culture in a very adventurous way. Enjoy the wonderful view.
Small groups guarantee a personalized service. Guaranteed to take risks
What's Included in Ziplining + ATV tour Maras and Moray
- Transportation (zipline trip from Cusco and back to Cusco)
- Zipline instructor
- Private transportation (with your small group).
- All zipline and atv equipment.
- Professional guide.
- Fuel surcharge.
- Use of helmet.
- Use of ATV.
- Video or photography services
- Personal Accident Insurance.
- Entrance to Moray (Requires Cusco Tourist Ticket).
- Entrance to Salineras (10 Soles).
- Deposit in guarantee
What to expect
We left the city of Cusco for an incredible trip to Maras Moray and Salineras.
The tour Convinado of the two adventures zip line of 6 cables and quad of 4 tires, perfect to realize in private service or in group, including a pick up service from your lodging of the city of cusco, then we will move for 45 minutes approximate hatsa the community Racchi, place where the villagers to a practice the ayni and minka, Inca custom.
Racchi is the middle between Cusco and Ollantaytambo, a place of beautiful landscapes and Inca valley. Upon arrival to this community we will introduce you to our instructor of the Zip line activity, who will give you some recommendations and suggestions.
This zipline adventure sport is made up of 8 platforms and 6 suspended cables. The first line of 300 linear meters with a depth of 50 meters; the second of 750 linear meters and depth of 150 meters; the third 588 linear meters of depth 160 meters; the fourth 530 linear meters of depth 165 meters; the fifth is of 710 linear meters of depth 145 meters; finally, the last one is of 1100 linear meters and 210 meters of depth.
After a total of 6 zipline cables, we will head to our ATV base, from where we will continue by quad to the first stop at Moray, an archaeological site that the Incas used to adapt to the seeds. The huge circular depressions in the ground surface and their respective irrigation canals are considered the agricultural research centers of the Incas. In the main depression of about 30 meters deep, the average temperature difference between the upper and lower parts of the depression is up to 15 ° C.
What to Bring to Ziplining + ATV tour Maras and Moray
- Bottled water
- GoPro camera or similar
- Light jacket
- Comfortable clothing for ziplining Shoes other than sandals (no flip-flops allowed!) * A valid passport is required on the day of the trip. A valid passport is required on the day of the trip).
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Not wheelchair accessible.