Inca Trail to Machupicchu in 2D/1N
Take pleasure in a full day Inka Trail with a sunset experience in Machupicchu and following day be pleasure with the Machupicchu Dawn guided trip. The Inca Path with surrounded by the Andean mountains, primitive rich vegetation and amazing environmental ranges. The path goes through the Machupicchu National Park as well as gets in via Inti Punku “The Sunlight Entrance” with extraordinary views of Machu Picchu. Upon arriving to Machu Picchu, delight in a Sunset free time in Machupicchu. Next day obtain a Daybreak assisted excursion in Machupicchu, with loaded with fresh energy and also excellent Environment energy. Inca trail 2D 1N to Machupicchu with a sundown experience in Machupicchu on our first day “with couple of people”; taking this journey day expedition we mosting likely to check out one of the most essential Inca website of the popular Inca Trail, Wiñayhuayna “For Ever Young”, noontime we mosting likely to show up to The Sun Gateway as well as in the Mid-day a gorgeous sundown Machupicchu free time “with few people”, following day we mosting likely to delight in a led trip in Machupicchu.
- Transfers In / Out.
- One day before “briefing about your trail with our staff at our office”.
- Pick up at your hotel by your guide, time will be confirmed at the day of your briefing.
- Transport from your hotel to the Ollantaytambo train station.
- Expedition Touristic Train from Ollantaytambo to 104 kilometer “Chachabamba”
- English speaking professional guide experienced in trekking and degree in archaeology for Inc
- Trail and Machupicchu inca city.
- Admission Ticket to the Inca trail, it will be send to you at the time of your booking.
- Admission Ticket Machu Picchu Inca City.
- 1 Box lunch.
- 01 Dinner in a Machupicchu restaurant “please check menu”, vegetarian option is available at no extra cost.
- Sunset Free time in Machupicchu 1st day and Sunrise Guided Tour on 2nd day.
- Inca Trail safe first:First-aid kit including emergency oxygen tank also an emergency radio and satellite phone is carried by your guide.
- 1 night in a basic hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- Train Back Expedition from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo train station.
- Transfer from Train station to Cusco.
- 24-hour guest service: Telephone service available 24 hours/day.
- Free luggagestore at ITEP Travel.
- First breakfast before the transfer on the first day.
- Meals in Machupicchu village: Lunch and Dinner in Aguas Calientes. Approx. 20 usd to 25 usd, Price can vary according your selection.
- Huaynapicchu or Machu Picchu Mountain climb entrance fees.
- Energy snacks will be very useful as chocolate bars, dried fruits.
- Personal clothing and gear
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for the staff (Tips are optional but of great appreciation for them; ITEP Travel staff receives a fair and decent payment immediately after they end their trip).
- Walking sticks(US$15 for a pair of sticks)
- Extra porter for personal items (US$130 for up to 15 Kg)
- Upgrade to Single room in Aguas Calientes (US$35)
- Upgrade to Vistadome train(US$50)
- Entrance ticket to Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu mountain(US$75) – There is only a limited space at Wayna Picchu (400 persons per day), so it is a good idea to book in advance.
Today Our trek takes us along the most impressive stretch of the Inca Trail. We'll visit the most beautiful Incas sites , we will be able to see a variety of flora and fauna and take Us in the fantastic panoramas of the Andes mountains. Covering 16km of the trail ,our journey begins in the Sacred Valley it's way up along the original Inca Trail to another amaizing Incas site named Winay Wayna(forever young), after that continuing in our way to Machu Picchu via Sun Gate (Inti Punku).
As we make our way to Machu Picchu we will pass through the lush and verdant cloud forest that covers the mountain and get to see a diversity of plants, flowers and birds along the way. We may also see some major mammals such as Viscachas (rabbit-like Chinchillas) and the Spectacular Bears (if we are very lucky).
After a full day trekking we'll arrive to the Sun Gate (Inti Punku) later on in the afternoon and finally have our first impressive views of the Archaeological place of Machu Picchu spread out on the mountain below.
The clarity of the day at this time is one of the best for photos and is not to crowded with tourists at all which make the perfect time to take some pictures of the amazing place . After we have passed through the Sun Gate we will carry on along the trail a little way before taking a side trail, that lead us to the town named Aguas Calientes in the below valley where we will check in to our hotel.
Waking up early at (04:00am) we will take one of the first buses back to Machu Picchu to access in the site as soon as it opens (06:00am) We are going to have 2 hours guided , during your guided tour you will learn about the Incas civilisation ,as well visit the entire place and the most important areas of the citadel.
After your tour finish you will have some free time to explore the place by yourself and if you have your entrance ticket to climb the Huayna Picchu mountain (2 hours round trip) or Machu Picchu mountain (3 hours round trip).
You will also have time to indulge your self in the following activities on your own if you choose (not included in the price)
- Climb up to Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountains and have the most stunning views of Machu Picchu from the top of the it .
- Another optional activities in Aguas Calientes,could be visiting the new local museum or indulge yourself with the relaxing bath in the hot springs .