Seven Lakes of Ausangate – Full Day
Scenic tour to the 7 Lakes of Ausangate, a full-day adventure, filled with experience, landscape, “Apus” mountains, blue-green, blue, environment-friendly as well as also reddish lakes, aside from those destinations you will certainly learn about Andean plants and also fauna such as Alpacas, Vizcachas as well as Cóndors. The highlights of this scenic tour are the 7 lakes located on the slopes of the Vilcanota Chain of mountains, which get the following names: Otorongo Macho, Otorongo Hembra, Puca cocha, Alqa cocha, Ccomer cocha, Azul cocha and also Pata cocha. At Pacchanta neighborhood there is an awesome natural warm spring with medical buildings, if you like you can also loosen up in these all-natural hot waters.
- Pick up from your hotel in Cuscoon tourist transport
- Professional bilingual tour guide English / Spanish.
- 1 breakfast
- 1 lunch. Vegetarian (vegan) food on request at no extra cost!
- First aid kit and oxygen bottle
- Entrance tickets for the 7 Lakes (we will pay 10 Soles at Pacchantacommunity) and the Tickets to drive on the road (we will pay 10 Soles at Pichimoro)
- Rain poncho
- Walking sticks USD 15.00
- Towels, if you will bathe in the Hot Springs
- Entrance tickets for the Hot Springs, the price is 10 Soles (USD 3 approximate) – applies only if you will bathe in the Hot Springs
4:30am Pick-up at your hotel in Cusco (applies only if your hotel is near of Cusco center)
Tourist transport from Cusco to Pacchanta community, we will drive for about 3 hours – Pacchanta is a community located at 4300 m.a.s.l.
We will have breakfast in Pacchanta community
Trekking from Pacchanta community to 7 lakes, we will hike for about 3 hours and 40 minutes (in total – round trip) and we will visit the following lakes: Otorongo Macho, Otorongo hembra, Puca cocha, Alqa cocha, Ccomer cocha, Azul cocha and Pata cocha.
During the visit of the 7 lakes mentioned above, you will also see the following Mountains: Ausangate, Jampa, Pucapunta, Tinke and Mountain range of Qayangate.
You will also be able to see some flora and fauna of the Andes, please also consider that the hike includes a steep and flat hike.
Trekking from 7 Lakes to Pacchanta community, after visiting all the 7 lakes we will return to the small community known as Pacchanta
2:00 pm Almorzaremos en la comunidad de Pacchanta.
In the community of Pacchanta there are Hot Springs. You can enjoy the hot springs for about 40 minutes or you can explore the Pacchanta community on your own
Tourist transport from Pacchanta to Cusco city, you will be back in Cusco at about 6:30pm
We will finish this tour next to the Main square of Cusco.