The Flight of Condor Full day
The flight of Condor in Cusco lies in the rural community of Chonta within Limatambo district, snuggled in between the mountains that form a canyon, discovered in the environmental flooring Puna where you can see a terrific breathtaking landscape, woodlands, lakes, rivers and also see the flight of the condor who daily make their journey of the location attracting vacationers visit. Presently, this website includes a habitat of 200 condors.
- The flight of Condor Cusco 1D
- Active tour itinerary with unique expedition features
- Excellent English speaking Kondor tour guide
- Private tours / personalized service
- Pick you up from your Hotel and Drop off in your Hotel
- Private tourist transport “Kondor van” + driver
- Box lunch per passenger + (driver and guide).
- Entrance to The flight of the Condor Cusco
- First aid kit.
- All local taxes.
We start from your Cusco hotel in the morning for a full-day excursion of "The flight of the Condor" by Kondor van, driving alongside the Anta plains. Visit the Moon ruins "Quillarumiyoc" and admire the views of the Limatambo valley below. 3 hours by Van to Chonta community 3,900 m / 12,795 ft., when we arrive we have to walk one hour to Condors Lookout viewpoint. We continue observing the flight of the Condor then to have a box lunch with great vistas. After the flight of the Condor, we will drive to the town of Limatambo. Return to Cusco.
Meal: Box lunch included.
- Tour start: At 7: 00 am
- Tour End: At 20:00 pm
- Places to explore: Quillarumiyoc “Moon Temple”
- Activity: The flight of the Condor experience
- Trek: Chonta to Condor Lookout viewpoint 1 hour in / 1:30 out
- Cusco – Chonta Van distance: 3 hours
- Best Time to visit March to November
- Road conditions: 1st hour paved road in excellent condition, 2nd. Hour dirt road in good condition and the 3rd. hour dirt road trail in poor condition.
- Difficulty: Easy – Moderate